Star Wars Galaxies: SWG RADIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies: SWG RADIO

Star Wars Galaxies Radio! - 12/7/2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application -Awaiting Reply-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reevesy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Application -Awaiting Reply- Empty
PostSubject: Application -Awaiting Reply-   Application -Awaiting Reply- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:58 am

Here as you request:

First Name: Guy
What swg server are you in?: Valcyn & TC Prime
In Game Character names: Reevsy, Reevsy' (Valcyn) Reevesy', Guy', Stobbart, Nico', Mary-Kate', Reevelton (TC Prime)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
What kind of music would you play?: Anything from the later 80s onwards, Rock, Pop, r'n'b, Soul... Just not classical Razz

Also, from your post on Valcyn Galaxy forums you seem to be using Winamp to broadcast, I however use SAM3 Broadcaster and have used it a year or so.

I will also be wanting to hold interviews with some people in-game about their events which would help involve more people.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brolyk
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Application -Awaiting Reply-   Application -Awaiting Reply- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:13 am

Reevesy wrote:
Here as you request:

First Name: Guy
What swg server are you in?: Valcyn
In Game Character names: Reevsy, Reevsy'
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
What kind of music would you play?: Anything from the later 80s onwards, Rock, Pop, r'n'b, Soul... Just not classical Razz

Also, from your post on Valcyn Galaxy forums you seem to be using Winamp to broadcast, I however use SAM3 Broadcaster and have used it a year or so.

I will also be wanting to hold interviews with some people in-game about their events which would help involve more people.

Yes I also have sam broadcaster which I will be using later on to talk on and such. For now im just happy I have it up and running hehe. Once I get everything together I will let you know if you are accepted as a DJ pirat
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsgalaxies.rpg-board.net
Reevesy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Application -Awaiting Reply-   Application -Awaiting Reply- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:31 am

Thanks alot!

Also, do you have/use a Vent server and know how to link Vent to SAM3 as I have been having trouble with that for a while
Back to top Go down
Brolyk
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Application -Awaiting Reply-   Application -Awaiting Reply- Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:47 pm

Are you still interested?
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsgalaxies.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application -Awaiting Reply-   Application -Awaiting Reply- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application -Awaiting Reply-
Page 1 of 1